Commercial Management, Association Management, Consulting Services, Accounting Services.
Commerical Property Management
CAPITAL REALTY ADVISORS, INC.has the background, experience and qualified personnel necessary to provide property owners with the most effective commercial management and maintenance of their retail, office and industrial properties.
Our aim is to continuously improve the value of a property. Our team of professionals utilizes the tools of the industry to bring a non-performing property up to a performance level, as well as maintain a performing property, and depending on the owner's objectives, position it for sale.
Capital Realty Advisors, Inc. offers full service real estate property management which includes budgeting, site inspection, construction, supervision, tax preparation, monthly financial report, and accounting.
Our management and leasing team manages properties from 5,000 s.f. to 124,000 s.f. Capital’s portfolio includes properties in prime locations with top lease rates for the area.
Capital services a growing industry providing services for commercial office or industrial condominium owners and developers by developing budgets, assisting in turnover, and cohesive professional management and accounting services with Board of Directors. Our Licensed Community Association Managers and Association Divisions work in conjunction with our Commercial Brokerage division resulting in a strong management solution for this market.
See our list of PROPERTIES with available leasing space.
Commercial Real Estate Brokerage
- Office/Retail/Industrial Brokerage
- Property Management
- Leasing & Tenant Representation
- Commercial Condo Management
- Mortgage Brokerage
- Homeowner Association Management
- Property Owner Association Management
- Condo Association Management
- Accounting Services
Capital Realty Advisors, Inc. (CRA) provides solid expertise and professionalism in the management of your Condominium, Townhouse and Homeowner Association’s needs.
Our skilled Licensed Community Association Managers (LCAMs) are specialized in implementing administrative procedures to improve productivity of Board meetings, streamline communication between the Board and residents, enhance community aesthetics and values of the homes, and assist in evaluating and providing recommendations for potential cost savings and sound financial investments. CRA provides exceptional customer service which in turn produces pleased residents!
Consulting Services provided by Capital Realty Advisors, Inc.
We leverage our knowledge and contacts to streamline operations and identify cost saving opportunities. We adhere to specific disciplines necessary to tackle the difficult issues Board Members face with rising costs, insurance issues, personnel hiring, real estate taxes, assessment considerations and budgeting. CRA clearly outlines a specific plan to meet and exceed client expectations. Creating workable solutions with immediate and long-term results, we work closely with Board Members to identify all areas of consideration and tailor that objective to the whole property. It is our experience and hands-on approach that adds the real value to the community and its leaders.
Accounting Services provided by Capital Realty Advisors, Inc.
CRA offers their Associations the option to contract exclusively for Accounting Services. We are proud to employ a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, and Staff Accountants that have been with our company for many years. We pride ourselves on our successful assessment collection processes to assure that the Association receives proper funding in order to maintain daily productivity.
Budget development is one of the most crucial processes for the success of an Association. Our Licensed Community Association Managers are qualified and knowledgeable to accurately prepare Annual Operating and Reserve Budgets for Board review.
Enhancing Your ValueCapital Realty Advisors, Inc. is proud to serve our communities by assisting your Board of Directors to enhance home values.
A Complete Range of Association Management Services
- Promptly Expedite Directives Set Forth by Board of Directors
- Association Accounting
- Budget Preparation
- On-Site Inspections
- Monthly Property Walk-Thrus and Corresponding Report
- Construction Supervision
- Board, Annual and Special Meeting Packages
- Specialized Service Order System
- Experienced Resident Customer Service
- Newsletter Preparation
- Violation Enforcement
- Oversee Daily Operations
- Up-to-Date Community Computer Software Programs
- Supervise and Assure Quality Workmanship of On-Site Contractors
Proper Insurance Coverage
- CRA, INC. makes sure you are 100% protected:
Fidelity Insurance – All Employees Bonded
- Worker’s Compensation – All Employees Covered
- General Liability
- LCAM – Licensed Community Association Manager
- CMA – Certified Management Accountant
- CPM – Certified Property Manager
- CMCA – Certified Manager of Community Associations
- Licensed Real Estate Brokers and Sales Associates
- Notary Public
Money Management for Your Association
- Interest - Highest Interest Earned on Quarterly/Assessments Collected
- Lockbox Depositing - Most Efficient Way to Accrue Interest
- Direct Payment - ACH Option Owner May Choose in Lieu of Writing Quarterly Checks
- Check Disbursements Twice Monthly and Manual as Needed
- Reserve Fund - Competitive Rates Investigated
Tailoring Accounting Services To Fit Your Needs
- Custom Chart of Accounts
- Preparation and Mailing of Payment Coupons
- Maintain Roster of Owners
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll Processing for Association Employees - Including Federal Tax Deposits
- Reserve Fund Allocation
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Year End Tax Preparation if Desired
- Financial Records Maintained